This 2-meter (6.6-foot) 62.5/125 micron Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable is terminated with one SC (male) connector and one LC (male) connector to provide the necessary interconnection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
Each Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage:
- Fiber optic cabling can maximize wiring conduit usage while minimizing installation problems
- Does not carry electricity thereby, avoiding the explosive consequences of a broken copper line
- Fiber optic cables provide a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Fiber optic cables are an ultimate solution for high-speed data transmission
PCSdesign.ca Product Features:
- Fiber optic cables are backed by StarTech.com?s lifetime warranty
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication/Data communication
- Used by long distance networks with mission critical data
|Cable Length||6.56 ft [2 m]|
|Connector A||1 - Fiber Optic LC Male|
|Connector B||1 - SC Fiber Male|
|Fiber Type||Multi Mode|
|Product Length||6.56 ft [2 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.07 lb [0.03 kg]|
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 April, 2011.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.