Add dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to any client, server or workstation through a PCI Express expansion slot
This dual port PCIe 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides two Gigabit Ethernet ports and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards.
Suitable for any PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit, and Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6, this high quality PCIe Gigabit NIC includes an optional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
The StarTech.com Advantage:
- Add two Gigabit Ethernet ports from only a single PCIe slot in a full or low profile/small form factor (SFF) computer system, conserving expansion port availability
- Backed by a StarTech.com 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- Jumbo Frame support
- On-chip 48KB Big Transmit/Receive Buffer Support
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Supports Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and Remote Wake-up Support, Pair Swap/Polarity/Skew Correction
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Includes a low profile installation bracket
- Add two Ethernet ports to a workstation or server computer from a single PCIe slot
- Connect to two separate networks simultaneously
- Install dual networking capabilities into a small form factor or other space-constrained computer system
|Buffer Size||On-chip 48KB Big Transmit/Receive Buffer Support|
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Chipset ID||Realtek RTL8111C|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|LED Indicators||2 - Link and Active LED's|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1000 Mbps (uni-directional), 2000 Mbps (bi-directional)|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55?C (32 to 131?F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Product Length||4.33 in [110 mm]|
|Product Weight||7.06 oz [200 g]|
|Product Width||2.91 in [74 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.82 oz [250 g]|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 75?C (-40 to 167?F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows? 98SE, ME,
2000, XP(32/64bit), Vista(32/64bit), WinCE 4.2, 5.0
Linux Kernel 2.4.x and later
MAC OS 10.4 (on Intel-based Mac's)
SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 and later, and Novell
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 19 February, 2011.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.